Also see nullroute services.
The network primarily consists of various machines owned by ~grawity, such as:
- Primary Arch system (an HP EliteBook 840 G4).
- Desktop PC (HP Compaq SFF) for casual browsing, running Windows 10 (and Windows 98 if I pretend real hard that it's not VirtualBox).
- Lifebook T4010D, dedicated linuxing device for when I just want to read some old textfiles.
- Half-work half-personal laptop (Dell Inspiron 5547).
- Low-power server/NAS (Dell 3050 Micro).
See also RWho session list.
- Cute little HP MicroServer Gen8 which acts as a storage server (NFSv4, SMBv3, Syncthing) as well as being my primary host for tinkering over SSH. Hosted at my workplace.
- Second-hand HP ML310e Gen8. Slightly rusty, but decently powerful for building things. Was originally meant to be a VM host. Sometimes hosts OpenAFS. Also colocated at work.
- Another HP ML310e Gen8, slightly less rusty. Currently runs ESXi for miscellaneous legacy VMs.
- VPS at Interneto Vizija, hosting web, mail, LDAP, my IRC client, and probably other things that I don't remember.
- A suspiciously cheap VPS at PHP-Friends, currently only hosting Salt.
- VPS at Linode London, previously my main hosting server for a long time, now just a tiny LDAP host and HE.NET tunnel endpoint.
- VPS at HostHatch Amsterdam, also mostly abandoned for most purposes besides tunnels and BitTorrent.
Ember is my primary “workspace” server, located at my workplace. It hosts most of my files, projects, and repositories. After being upgraded from a Celeron to Xeon it's also occassionally a build server and retro-VM host and everything.
- System: HP ProLiant MicroServer Gen8
- Color: Red
- CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1265L V2 @ 2.50 GHz
- Memory: 12 GB
- Storage: 2×1TB + 2×6TB SATA disks, in a Btrfs 'raid1' array
Wind is a slightly rusty, second-hand server that tends to be forgotten a lot of the time. Besides building packages it runs game servers and other tasks needing a bit of extra memory. It's also colocated at work, though at a different building.
- System: HP ProLiant ML310e Gen8
- CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1240 V2 @ 3.40 GHz
- Memory: 32 GB
- Storage: 2×1TB + 2×2TB (SMR) SATA disks, in two Btrfs 'raid1' arrays
- Mikrotik hAP ac², home IPv6 gateway. One of several Mikrotik routers, most of which are unnamed.
- Mikrotik RB951G-2HnD at the tinylab where Dune is connected.
- Debian 9 container for the specific purpose of providing SMBv1 access to my older VMs. Duplicated across Ember and Myth.
- Old laptop that refuses to die;
an ASUS K52JT. No longer an ASUS – now just an SSD in my desk drawer.
- Rain, when booted into Windows 10.
- Previously the Windows XP desktop-slash-space-heater family PC, still alive within VirtualBox because it's needed to drive the XP-only Canon scanner.